Friday, January 11, 2008

Development

Right, as of this weekend I am writing for one hour a day, and will be posting it here and on deviantart. Which is nice, because it means it is copywritten. I should have been doing this before along with 20 minutes of yoga. Me + Self-discipline does not necessarily, by which I mean ever, mean a happy mesh.

(Along those lines I have had 3 cigarettes today already. Buggar!)

For the meantime though I am going to just go through my questions to my characters. Development is fun and I might as well get it over with now.

Questions:

Name:
Job title:
Department:
Line Manager:
Start Date:
Time in Current Role:
Date of Psychological Assessment:

1. Hi there! Tell me a little about yourself
2. What is your role within this project?
3. And how do you think you fit in with the rest of the team?
4. What was it about this job that attracted you to it?
5. How is the work environment?
6. What do you think management could do to improve?
7. Where would you like to be in 10 years?
8. Does the job affect your home life?
9. Are you currently in a relationship?
10. I noticed when you came in you were carrying_____Does that interest you?
11. Interview gets cut short. Pick a reason.

Should be sufficient I believe!

No comments: